The final stage of the application process involves you attending an assessment centre. This will be after the application deadline.
On the day, you will participate in 3 exercises. These are listed below.
- Competency Interview – interviewers will have access to your application and will be interested in exploring the competency areas in more detail. They will also want to find out more about you are your career aspirations.
- Case Study Interview – this interview will assess your ability to think quickly and solve problems. You will be required to deliver a presentation based on a business scenario. Be prepared to answer questions afterwards. You will be given 15 minutes to prepare your presentation.
- Watson Glaser Critical Reasoning Test – a 40-item online test designed to assess your critical thinking. It should take you around 30 minutes to complete. The skills it measures include:
- Defining a problem
- Selecting relevant information to solve a problem
- Recognising stated and unstated assumptions
- Formulating and selecting relevant and promising hypotheses
- Drawing valid conclusions and judging the validity of inferences
You should receive a response, regarding the outcome of your application, shortly after the assessment day.