Graduates First is committed to high standards of information security, privacy and transparency, in preparation for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have reviewed our policies and procedures.
Please read our GDPR Statement for further information
We update this Policy from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you. This may be used for research and marketing purposes:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically and will stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use Of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by phone, post or e-mail.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties please email email@example.com. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Opting-Out From Receiving Communications.
You may opt-out from having your personal information used for certain purposes. For example, if you purchase a product or service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you may indicate your preference on our registration form.
If you no longer wish to receive any promotional or other communications from us, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each email communication or by emailing us at the email located in the information below
Storing And Transferring Your Personal Data
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
If data is transferred from within the EEA to a jurisdiction outside the EEA, it is done so under a Data Transfer Agreement, which contain standard data protection contract clauses. The European Commission has adopted standard data protection contract clauses (known as the Model Clauses) which provide safeguards for personal information that is transferred outside of Europe. We use Model Clauses when transferring personal data outside of Europe. If you wish to know more about international transfers of your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers based in the UK. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Protecting Your Data
Protecting your personal data is very important to us, This section sets out some of the measures we have in place.
- We apply physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data.
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it.
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe.
- We only authorise access to employees and trusted partners who need it to carry out their responsibilities.
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you, please note if you have deleted your data we will not be able to provide you with such information.
Please email email@example.com for access requests.
6 Queen Street
Tel:+44(0) 845 269 0027
Company Reg: 06879927
ICO Reg: ZA191556
Our Data Protection Officer Saqib Saddiq can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org